As a Full-stack developer at ORTEC you will be part of a unique organization and team!
We are currently seeking a full time full-stack developer to join our team! Come and talk to us for an exciting opportunity at ORTEC For Communications in Amsterdam. You will work with a team of international developers and designers on creating innovative, user-central applications.
ORTEC For Communications started in 2011 and is a fast growing, innovative product that helps large companies optimize their internal communications thereby increasing employee engagement. We provide a platform that allows organisations to centrally manage their internal content and make it available to employees on a mobile app.
Your tasks will include:
- Working with the development- and design-team on the development and maintenance of scalable mobile applications
- Proactively looking for ways to facilitate stable platform growth (interested in new technologies)
- Defining & documenting solutions and brief coworkers on implementation
- Convert business ideas into prototypes
Who you are – required skills & experience
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- The ability to express yourself and work in a team
- A feel for elegant design and intuitive UX
- Fluent in English
Preferred skills & experience
- Experience with building mobile apps either natively or with a cross-platform tool
- Experience with tools like Sketch, InVision, JIRA
- BSc in Computer Science
What we offer
- Be a key person within the company working close with the development, project management and design teams
- Challenging projects, large (international-)customers, ideal for learning & implementing the latest technologies
- A dynamic environment with opportunities to fulfil your ambitions & to evolve initiatives
- A very motivated and fun team of international colleagues
- Be part of the ORTEC, which hosts several very innovative and cutting-edge technology initiatives in a start-up atmosphere
- A lot of responsibility
- An opportunity to be involved in the development of our new framework(s)
- Opportunities to work on your own development
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.
Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences. To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Most recent articles:
[GENERATION COMMUNICATION SPECIAL]
Millennials versus Baby boomers
The ultimate communication comparison