The ORTEC Relevance platform is the tool for internal communication at large companies. Think of general news, chat, plugins, view schedules and much more. It consists of apps, web portals, newsletters and narrow casting. For the customer we have built their own CMS and dashboard that they use.
Our team is an all-round international team, from UX designer to backend developers and thus Business Consultants. Every day we work on an innovative and user-oriented platform that is used by the internal communication departments of large international companies to reach their employees. Of course, it’s not just work. Since we work in multiple countries, we have a lot of social activities to stay connected. Sometimes we meet in the Netherlands, or the team goes to our office in Crete.
Hybrid working is the norm at ORTEC. If you would like to go to the office every day, this is of course possible. Do you prefer to work at home? No problem either. In the Netherlands we have offices in Zoetermeer (HQ), Amsterdam and Groningen. At ORTEC, in consultation with your manager and team, you can work abroad for one month (in total) per year.
As a Business Consultant you are the link between the customer and the development team. As a Business Consultant you combine Project Management and configuration of our product, the ORTEC Relevance platform. So, it is a technical role, but you also have frequent customer contact. This includes guiding customers in the use of the dashboard, so that they can get the most out of the Relevance platform. In addition, you support customers in making choices for the design of their app, and you help them to properly read the analytics in the dashboard and use it for their decisions. So that they can really apply data-driven decision making.
You usually have several projects that you work on at the same time, so you have a lot of variety in your work. Type of customers, size of the project and different implementation options make it extra exciting and ensure that you will learn a lot. Is there a topic you would like to learn more about? Everything is negotiable and there are various options for personal development.
Experience and Qualifications
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English (oral and written).
- You have the ability to switch between tasks quickly and regularly.
- You have the ability to carry out implementations and improvements in an organized, well-planned manner.
- You can create a good overview and communicate clearly.
- You have a proactive and assertive attitude.
- You are enthusiastic and punctual.
- You like to deep dive into how something works in order to be able to do it yourself.
- You have a sense of design and an eye for details.
- You are critical towards both the customer and the development team.
- You spot commercial opportunities at our customers and follow them up.
What we offer
- We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
- Entrance to the most passionate powerhouse in applied mathematics
- Join our company and improve the world
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
- Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary
- Year-end bonus equal to a full month’s pay
- NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it’s your choice
- 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues and content driven Young ORTEC for you to join
- We help you to #stayhealthy, to #stayeffective and to #stayconnected: we organize online activities such as pub quizzes, online sports events, social calls with colleagues, and when possible, offline events will be common practice as well again.
Have we caught your attention and are you excited? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get to know each other over a cup of coffee!
ORTEC is working hard to become an even more diverse, equal and inclusive company. DE&I is an important topic that is actively being worked on through a working group to improve this for every employee. This is done, among other things, by a program developed by Diversity & Inclusion professionals at Franklin Covey.
ORTEC wants to make the world a better and more sustainable place through optimization. It is one of the basic raison d’être. All ORTEC activities contribute to one of the three pillars of People, Planet, and Profit. The ORTEC Relevance platform focuses on the People pillar. Hundreds of thousands of people use our platform every day for their work. Your work makes an impact.