As a software engineer at ORTEC for Communications your input will determine the future of our platform. At ORTEC for Communications we develop a digital workspace platform. The platform enables companies to support their employees in everyday tasks, keeps them engaged with the company and aligned with the company mission and values. The platform is multi-channel and includes native apps, a web portal and narrowcasting screens.
Who we are
We are a small team of motivated developers with a start-up mentality. Like us, you’re a fan of short sprints and release cycles. Maintaining the balance between rapid development and a stable and mature platform can be challenging. We’re looking for you to help us maintain that balance.
– Write, test, maintain and document code in (mainly) React, TypeScript, NodeJS (NestJS)
– Collaborate with engineers, product managers, UI/UX designers to understand, prioritise and solve issues
– Review code and provide constructive feedback for your team
– Setup architecture for greenfield projects
Who you are
- 3+ years experience as a full stack software engineer
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Experience with the following:
- Git (preferably also Git Flow)
- NodeJS (Knowledge of NestJS is a pre)
- TDD is a pre
- CI/CD, Kubernetes & Docker is a pre
What we offer
- Entrance to the most passionate powerhouse in applied mathematics
- Join our movement and improve the world
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
- NS Business Card 100%, NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it’s your choice
- Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary
- 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35
- Result related remuneration
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues and content driven Young ORTEC for you to join
- Year-end bonus equal to a full month’s pay
- We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
What to expect
We will help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging, practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate in a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 1000 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland, Denmark and Singapore. Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences. Please do not use this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Please go to our career page. Then click on Amsterdam, find the FullStack Developer @ O4C and hit apply!