Another year has come and gone. 2015 has been an exciting and successful year for imgZine, cumulating in launching multiple internal news apps for organizations like KLM and Vodafone Germany. Let’s take this moment to look back at some interesting facts from last year(s)!
1. Stop searching, start reading: The world overloads us with information. This makes it hard to keep up with relevant news. To help customers and employees stay up-to-date, imgZine daily helps organizations deliver personalized news to their target groups. In total, this led our users to open imgZine’s apps over 7.2 million times. In 2015, our users opened imgZine’s apps over 2.3 million times.
2. People spend more time than ever in mobile apps: Ok, it was proven already. Consumers now spend more time in apps than watching TV. When looking at our data, we can indeed see that people spend a lot of time in their apps. The total time spent in our apps is 50.3 years, of which 17 years are spent in 2015.
3. A record number of imgZine apps: In total, imgZine created over 220 beautiful internal and external news apps to help organizations reach their target groups with relevant news. Feel free to take a look at a selection of apps that we created for our clients on the showcase page.
4. Success stories: While our internal news app is increasingly growing in popularity and stays our main focus, our other apps were highly successful too in 2015. For instance, the VKSelect app by Dutch newspaper Volkskrant was one of the most popular apps on our platform in 2015. We’re proud to say that the app was used by 91.598 unique devices during a period of 1.5 years!
5. Recognition from industry peers: It’s nice to see that industry peers recognize our customers’ apps too! For instance, Vodafone Germany won an impressive award with the internal app ‘V – die Vodafone MitarbeiterAPP’. They were also nominated for two more leading awards. Read all about the awards here.
We are looking forward to continuing our success in 2016, so look out for some exciting developments next year. We hope you and all your coworkers, family, and friends have a delightful holiday season filled with warmth and joy!
Happy New Year,
The imgZine Team